Class 8 really enjoyed discussing the themes within ‘The Noisy Paintbox’ and came up with some excellent questions!
Here are some of them:
- What inspired him to start painting?
- How did he feel when he opened the paintbox?
- Why did they expect him to draw flowers and houses?
- Who are his friends?
- Should we always do as we’re told?
- Is it important to follow our dreams?
The question we decided to explore further is this one:
- Why was the paintbox so special to him and how did it inspire him?
Please comment below to share your thoughts.